MHRB, Mimosa Hostilis also known as Mimosa Tenuiflora or Jurema Preta is our Best selling product. Purple Dye Imported from Brazil and shipped from within the USA. It is Legal and Safe to Order from us. We have Mimosa Hostilis in Chipped Bark or Powder Form.
- Our Business Address: 618 E. South St. Suite 500, Orlando, FL 32801
- Our Warehouses: New York and Spain
- Customer Service: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our Phone #: +1 (929) 380.4711
- Our Business hours: Monday-Saturday 9am-5pm
At “WholeSaleRoots”, we firmly believe that good nutrition incorporating all natural and organic foods is critical to living a long and healthy life. We are dedicated to bringing you the best quality all over the world. We pride ourselves on quality products, prompt shipping and top-notch customer service. We seek to gain the trust of our customers one at a time. If you ever have a question, please let us know and we will work to answer it as soon as possible. Check out Our Blog!
What sets us apart?
Reforestation and cultivation are two words that We keep high in our mindset. It is also a Blessing for Us at WholeSaleRoots to be part of raising Higher Consciousness & Good Health on Our Mother Earth.
References and Academic Articles of Interest in PDF:
WE accept CahsApp, ZELLE Bank Transfers & Direct Deposits.
Bank: Zelle App
Account email: email@example.com
Account Name: Claudio Martins
Account number: $claudemartins
Phone number: 1 (929) 380-4711
Wholesale & Bulk
If you need 1Kg – 100Kg, we can help you.
We offer and promise not only high quality products but also outstanding customer service experience and rapidity in processing your order and Shipping it Promptly.
Since 2018 we have been sending and exporting our products all over the world and continue to expand to better serve you.
You will work with a dedicated, educated and professional project management expert who will focus on your needs. Your representative will help you with everything-from product research, walking you through timekeeping and logistics, helping you to place new orders and tracking order status and and whatever else you may need.
Contact us by calling +1 (929) 380-4711, by email Sales@wholesaleroots.com or fill out a form by clicking here and we will contact you A.S.A.P..
How long before my order is sent?
Sometimes we are able to send out your package same day or next day and it gets to you in 5-7 days.
Where are the orders sent from?
- Mimosa Hostilis aka MHRB orders to customers in the United States are sent from NYC.
- Capadulla, Capadulla+ and Locust orders are shipped from NYC.
- All other products are shipped from Spain. Note: The following products can only be shipped withing Europe due to legal restrictions: Red Kratom – Maeng Da Red | Green Kratom, Ketum, Maeng Da Green, Mitragyna speciosa | Turnera diffusa – Damiana | Syrian Rue – Peganum Harmala | Banisteriopsis Muricata – Caapi Red | Banisteriopsis Caapi – Yellow – Yage, Cielo, Yaje | Devil’s claw, Garra Del Diablo, Grapple Plant, Griffe du Diable | Cat’s claw, Vilcacora, Uña de Gato | Pau D’Arco, Lapacho or Taheeb | Passiflora Incarnata – Passion Vine | Dream Herb, Calea Zacatechichi
Do you send internationally? Yes, we do. You can place your order normally online via our website and you will then be contacted if any extra shipping charges need to be paid for the International shipment. Typically orders arrive within 1 week, but the time period for the receipt of your order depends on the country and Customs office. MHRB, Aka Mimosa Hostilis is shipped from NYC to all US addresses and Canada. For all other shipments of MHRB to other countries other that the USA and Canada, MHRB is shipped from Spain. MHRB in Chipped form.
Can I follow my order online? Yes, once your order has been shipped, you will receive an email with your tracking number. You can also login to your Account Dashboard and visit your Order Tracking Section.
Do you accept returns? Yes as long as it is still covered under Our Guarantee. If there is a problem with your order, please let us know and we will do what we can do it right. Customer satisfaction is very important to us. Please read our full refund policy on our Terms and Conditions.
We are a long term family owned company and we are committed to achieving excellence in everything we do, not only for our customers, but also our team and our community.
All our employees understand that the main requirement of their work is to ensure that all products meet our high standards of quality and food safety. We adhere to all National and International quality standards and practices.
- To achieve complete customer satisfaction through innovation, product quality and service.
Terms & Conditions
- The content of the pages of this site is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor third parties provide any warranty as to the information and materials found or offered on this site for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- This site contains material that is owned or licensed to WholeSaleRoots and Third Parties. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited that is not in accordance with the copyright notice, which is part of these terms and conditions.
- Occasionally this site may also include links to other sites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide more information. They do not mean that we support the site (s). We are not responsible for the content of the linked website (s).
- Customer satisfaction is paramount to WHOLESALEROOTS so if there is any issue, please let us know and we will be delighted to discuss all the options with you. WholeSaleRoots, in its sole discretion, on a case-by-case basis, will determine if a product can be returned within 30 days of purchase. When a product is returned, at least 90% of product must be returned to get a full refund.
- We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that we voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you.
- We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
- We will use your information to respond to you, about the reason you contacted us.
- We will not share your information with third parties outside of our Organization, in addition to what is necessary to fulfill your request, for example, to send an order.