Quality Guarantee – FREE – Quick & Discreet Shipping with Tracking
All of our products are carefully handled by Conscious Staff who are believers in Plant Medicine and know the importance of them having Inner Harmony when dealing with Medicinal Plants.
Our Warehouses not only use the latest Sanitary Cleaning Procedures and Proper Hygiene to Keep the Product Pristinely Clean but We also include Orgonite Pyramids and the premises are periodically cleansed with Incenses and Cleansing Mantras to ensure the Spiritual & Medicinal Qualities of these Sacred Vines & Roots remain.
You should also do the same in your dwellings, not only for the Molecular Integrity of any specific Plant Medicine but also for the General Health & Wellbeing of All Life in the Immediate Environment, Human, Animal, Plant, Crystals. Namaste!
Wholesale Roots was founded on the tropical Caribbean coast of Guyana, South America but now has its Headquarters in Florida, USA.
- Our Business Address: 618 E. South St. Suite 500, Orlando, FL 32801
- Our Manufacturing Facility: Hague, West Coast Demerara, Guyana
- Our Warehouses: New York, Colorado and California
- Customer Service: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our Phone #: 516-727-3291
- Our Business hours: Monday-Saturday 9am-5pm
At “WholeSaleRoots”, we firmly believe that good nutrition incorporating all natural and organic foods is critical to living a long and healthy life. We are dedicated to bringing you the best quality all over the world. We pride ourselves on quality products, prompt shipping and top-notch customer service. There are so many preventable diseases and degenerative illnesses in our modern society that are due to inadequate diet and nutritional deficiencies. It’s up to us to take care of ourselves nutritionally. In an effort to empower you with knowledge, we strive to provide an abundance of resources and scientific literature with most of our products. We encourage you to do as much research as you can. Armed with the knowledge and our high-quality products, natural, raw and nutrient-filled, we believe you will find that you look and feel much better! We seek to gain the trust of our customers one at a time. If you ever have a question, please let us know and we will work to answer it as soon as possible. Check out Our Blog!
What sets us apart?
Reforestation and cultivation are two words that We keep high in our mindset. It is also a Blessing for Us at WholeSaleRoots to be part of raising Higher Consciousness & Good Health on Our Mother Earth.
References and Academic Articles of Interest in PDF:
Wholesale & Bulk
If you need 5 lbs, 50 lbs, 100 lbs, or 500 lbs, we can help you.
We offer and promise not only high quality products but also outstanding customer service experience and rapidity in processing your order and Shipping it Promptly.
Since 2018 we have been sending and exporting our products all over the world and continue to expand to better serve you.
You will work with a dedicated, educated and professional project management expert who will focus on your needs. Your representative will help you with everything-from product research, walking you through timekeeping and logistics, helping you to place new orders and tracking order status and and whatever else you may need.
Custom blends? We can help you create a unique blend of our Products to meet your needs and budget.
Private packaging and labelling
WholeSaleRoots also provides custom packaging and labeling that can allow you to optimize your product development process. This means that we can package your product with labels to your exact specifications. This can help you save time and money.
Contact us by calling + 516-727-3322, by email Sales@wholesaleroots.com or fill out a form by clicking here and we will contact you A.S.A.P..
WE accept BITCOIN, Credit & Debit Card Payments, ZELLE Bank Transfers & Direct Deposits.
For BITCOIN PAYMENTS
BTC – 3MR3fEWR3EjtuZfA71twMArssLRnx9QuwW
How long before my order is sent? We usually process orders on the day after your payment is cleared, excluding weekends. Delivery times are unpredictable due to the Pandemic Woes but usually takes 2-3 days after Shipment. We Usually use USPS unless you request otherwise.
- Where are the orders sent from? All Orders are shipped from California or NYC – unless otherwise noted.
Do you send internationally? Yes, we do. You can place your order normally online via our website and you will then be contacted if any extra shipping charges need to be paid for the International shipment. Typically orders arrive within 1 week, but the time period for the receipt of your order depends on the country and Customs office.
Can I follow my order online? Yes, once your order has been shipped, you will receive an email with your tracking number. You can also login to your Account Dashboard and visit your Order Tracking Section.
Do you accept returns? Yes as long as it is still covered under Our Guarantee. If there is a problem with your order, please let us know and we will do what we can do it right. Customer satisfaction is very important to us. Please read our full refund policy on our Terms and Conditions.
We are a long term family owned company and we are committed to achieving excellence in everything we do, not only for our customers, but also our team and our community.
All our employees understand that the main requirement of their work is to ensure that all products meet our high standards of quality and food safety. We adhere to all National and International quality standards and practices.
- To achieve complete customer satisfaction through innovation, product quality and service.
How we package our products
All of our powders are packaged in Stand-up, BPA-free, Resealable-Ziplock Pouches for the best freshness.
Once opened, simply push the air out of the pouch before resealing it in order to preserve the maximum power. Always store in a cool, dark, dry place.
The innovative design of our bags maximizes storage space while it is environmentally friendly using less material than traditional plastic containers and cans.
Bulk quantities? * Bulk sizes larger than 2.5 lbs can not be packed in our Standard StandUp ZipLock Pouches.
* * Most products can be stored without refrigeration and typically keep their potency from one to several years. Refrigeration can be used to extend longer shelf life. For less stable products, we recommend cooling as indicated on the product labels and descriptions on our website.
Terms & Conditions
- The content of the pages of this site is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor third parties provide any warranty as to the information and materials found or offered on this site for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- This site contains material that is owned or licensed to WholeSaleRoots and Third Parties. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited that is not in accordance with the copyright notice, which is part of these terms and conditions.
- Occasionally this site may also include links to other sites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide more information. They do not mean that we support the site (s). We are not responsible for the content of the linked website (s).
- Customer satisfaction is paramount to WHOLESALEROOTS so if there is any issue, please let us know and we will be delighted to discuss all the options with you. WholeSaleRoots, in its sole discretion, on a case-by-case basis, will determine if a product can be returned within 30 days of purchase. When a product is returned, at least 90% of product must be returned to get a full refund.
- We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that we voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you.
- We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
- We will use your information to respond to you, about the reason you contacted us.
- We will not share your information with third parties outside of our Organization, in addition to what is necessary to fulfill your request, for example, to send an order.
BuruBuru Root (Solanum Stramoniifolium)$60.00
Panty Borer$30.00 – $450.00
Kufa – Cooper Bark$30.00 – $270.00
CockShun – Chaney Root$50.00
Devil Doer$30.00 – $220.00
Locust BarkProduct on sale$27.00 – $570.00
Capadulla Plus Tea$42.00 – $1,200.00
MHRB Powder$60.00 – $1,260.00
Capadulla Bark – Kapadulla – Capadula$30.00 – $3,300.00